About Lowry Signs


Lowry Signs was opened in 1935 in east London,by the late Jack Lowry.Jack grew the business through word of mouth and quality of service.These traditions are carried on today through our family oriented business and commitment to quality and pleasing our clients.

In 1965 Jack hired a young gentlemen with similar family qualities of his own.He hired Bob Dunn,who he mentored through the years.

In 1974 Jack and Bob moved the business to it's current location in downtown London.

In 1981 Jack decided it was time for the next step in Bob's mentoring.He offered Bob a chance to purchase the business,to which Bob accepted the challenge.

Jack spent the next few years slowly retiring himself completely from the business by 1987.

In 1986 Bob hired his son David to join in the family business and thus ensuring the values of Jack and his own qualities and commitment to our clients, carries on for years to come.

In 2010, we now have a retail office at our London location and our production has been moved to Strathroy.

Since 1935 our business has provided signs and services based on Jack and Bob's values and standards.We are pleased to be serving the London and Southwestern Ontario Regions still after all these years.

Please feel free to browse the rest of our site.If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.


Lowry Signs